2014 Rhode Island State Police Training Academy Recruitment
The Rhode Island State Police is pleased to announce that effective March 3, 2014, the recruitment, application, and selection process will begin for the 2015 Rhode Island State Police Recruit Training Program. The application period will end on May 31, 2014.
The stages of the recruitment and selection process are as follows:
- March 3, 2014 - May 31, 2014: Recruitment & Application Period
- July 12 - 13, 2014: Written Examination
- August, 2014: Physical Agility Testing
- October - November, 2014: Oral Board Examinations
- January - August, 2015: Background Investigations, Psychological and Medical Testing, Selection
If you have already submitted a Preliminary Application, you are encouraged to periodically monitor this website to follow any changes that may occur to the above described schedule.
For specific information with respect to qualifications and the selection / training process, you may call (401) 444-1192 for additional details.
Thank you for your interest in the Rhode Island State Police.
Karen D. Pinch
Department of Public Safety and Training
Preliminary Application for Employment
Click here for the Preliminary Application for Employment or visit http://www.ri.gov/RISP/employment.
NOTE: Please review the Employment Application Checklist below before submitting your application.